Friday, October 12, 2007

10/11/07 Weight Workout & 10/12/07 Running Workout

Yesterday was an incredibly hectic day leaving me no time to report on my weight workout so I am combining it into one post.

****Yesterday****
I had a nice weight workout. I did chest and core exercises. I felt good throughout the majority of the workout, but my right shoulder hurt a bit at the end. (I've suffered a few problems with that shoulder for about a year now.) Today my shoulder is feeling good joint wise, but all of my muscles are starting to get sore which is good.

****Today****
I ran an easy 3 miles today without caring one bit about my speed. It was very relaxing. I did hit a few hills along the course, but other than that I didn't really push anything.

Next workout: 10/13/07 Running 5 miles.

No comments: