Monday, October 22, 2007

10/19-22/07 Workouts (E.R)

I was out of town Friday through Sunday and wasn't able to post my runs. I ran 3 miles on Friday, 6 miles on Saturday, and 3 miles today.

Friday's run was an average run, nothing exciting. Saturday's run was rather interesting as I ran in the high desert West of Blackfoot Idaho. Ironically for a desert, it was raining quite badly.

Today's run was up at our Rec Center. I ran 1.5 miles at a 8:00/mile pace on the treadmill, then ran a mile on the track at 7:15/mile. I also threw in a 1/4 mile warm up and a 1/4 mile cool down. It was nice.

As a side note, last week I ran 6 times taking only Sunday off. I plan on doing the same this week although it will be a bit more difficult as I have a funeral Thursday in Blackfoot.

Next workouts: 10/23 weights at noon, running that night.

No comments: